danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
[Live Steam #2] The EDN Sound Garden!: Lily's Place B&G!

| >[Live Stream Begins in...]
>| 30 minutes! |
> participants : 0
> ...
> ...
> Automated message test :
Welcome to the EDN Sound Garden! Today we'll be visiting Lily's Place Bar and Grill and puting on a performance! I hope you'll enjoy! As usual requests will be accepted as normal. Both from Bar patrons and steam patrons!

| > While setting up the livestream via a small consumer grade network camrea drone...EDN watched the chat on her holo-watch and carefully adjusted the drone's camera at the entrance of the building. She'd also checked her guitar to make sure it was tuned.
"Oookay...Hopefully this is working. I'll keep the camera deactivated for now and start at the usual time."
> She looked around and whipped out her cellphone.
"Bleeeh my scheduling got ruined yesterday.I hope Graham is still game."

| >[Live Stream Begins in...]
>| 30 minutes! |

> Eventually EDN checks the camera and wanders into the building. She looks around carefully hoping to find someone working the establishment and smiles a little. Looks like her equipment is working okay. She's just minus the people she intended to have along...but that was fine.
"Let's see...who's around?"

| | >[Live Stream Begins in...]
> Now!
> participants : 0

> The camera drone kicks on and EDN turns to look at it with a faint surprise at it's beep. She shrugged softly and strode inside ot the building with a smile and turned to look at the camera and her holo chat.
"Ahhh~. No one's joined in this time. Ah well! I can still enjoy myself. I'll hang out and see if anyone shows up."

> After saying as much the teal headed streamer wandered over to the bar-counter.

| > Near the bar counter, the streamer was approached by a woman — who seems to recognise her through appearance alone.

"Ah? Are you streaming?"

> She notices the drone, hoping it hasn't started streaming its captures to the wide.

| > Eidin turned her head and smiled at the notice.
"Oh? Yeah it's streaming but nobody's in the chat right now."
> She shrugged and turned the drone away from the woman and glanced her over curiously. This woman might immediately notice very familiar dark blue eyes with black rings. Similar to someone else.

"Did you want to join in on the stream?"

| >>189890
"I'm xnbc! From /u/!"

> She greets Eidin with a warm smile, a low iridescent glow is visible in her left eye, but it diminishes quickly.

"The name is Uni. I promised I'll carry my keyboard deck here!"

> The bag she has been lugging was pointed to; it seems quite heavy from the looks of it.

> A trace of unsureness was in her face at the glance of Eidin's face.

"Where have I seen those eyes before—"

> She mutters to herself.

| >>189891
"Oh! XNBC--I mean Uni! Nice to meet you, My name's Eidin~. I just go by EDN~."
>She'd say brightly before sitting straight.

"I'm so glad you could make it! I'm really excited to hear you play. What kind of music do you prefer to play?"

> As she spoke she leaned to the side to examine the keyboard. She blinked though noticing Uni's expression.
"Did I say something weird all ready?"

| >>189909
"No, no! Absolutely not. I had an odd moment of deja vu, that is all!"

> Not wanting Eidin to mistake her expression, she slides the topic over, hereby avoiding it.

"Nice to meet you as well! I usually play by classics, but I'm well-versed in other forms, and genres."

| >>189913
"Well~. Give me an example! Do you care if I record you playing?"
>EDN asked curiously while turning in her seat. She smiled and leaned forward so that she could rest her elbows on her knees and her chin in her palms. She watched Uni eager to hear her play.

"Play any song you like~. Then as a trade I'll play something."

| >>190076
"Uhm—.. sure!"

> Uni takes a seat next to Eidin whilst unpacking her keyboard; as more and more of it's appearance are visible, Uni began pulling it to the countertop near her.

"This was supposed to be a small deck—"

> She takes out a piece of battery, sliding it inwards on the lefthand side of the keyboard — it turns on immediately.

"Okay.."

> Uni presses the C major keys, testing the keyboard before playing.

"Here we go."

| > Having her hands positioned in the keys, she let them stay still and relaxed.

"—.. And.."

> Before her sentence was finished, her fingers are already darting to where the keys of the movement of the score she is playing.

"—Okay."

> Intermezzo in A, Op. 118 No. 2 was played — a serene song for the calm bar.

| >[User Joined: JD]
>JD: Shit, I'm late to the show!

| >EDN closed her eyes and listened after spinning the camera drone around so that it could focus on Uni and her graceful playing. The Teal haired streamer listened quietly and swayed physically to Uni's skillful play of the score...until eventually she gave way to gently harmonizing with each gently finger wrought tone. She hummed and vocally danced lyricless with Uni's waltzing fingers and the calm atmosphere could only be heightened between the two of them.

| >>190085
> EDN did open one eye to the soft ping of someone joining the steam and smiled at the camera before continuing to sing softly along with Uni's music. Seemed EDN already liked what she heard.

| > As the harmony of both EDN and Uni comes along, Uni had already prepared another piece. A meddley was turned, continuing what was her previous score, and up to another one: Canon in C.

> Each melody delicately connecting to one another, the music forged an upbeat tranquil atmosphere throughout the bar. Slowly, but surely, the confidence in Uni builds — her fingers had traversed more surely now, and each movement of the sheet indicates a step in her optimism.

| >[User Shuten has joined!]
>Shuten: Bleh, wrong account

| ( I"m going to sleep. : P I'll reply when I wake. -EDN)

| Do it better

| >>190089
> EDN enjoyed carefully weaving her voice into the next song---the odd thrill of adjusting to make notes that might otherwise conflict meet harmoniously was surprisingly great. She practically smiled into the next song and let her voice mesh into the tones Uni played. Then, unintendedly, she laughed.
"This is great~. You play so well!"

>She turned toward the camera and adjusted it.
"If you're late this is a new friend of mine, XNBC~! Isn't she great?"

| >In the background, smol animal ears can occasionally be seen popping up behind couches and tables, pointed toward the performance.

| >Shuten: Is that the cute Kemonomimi bar? I never went

|

| >[User Evening has joined!]
>Evening: ...! Animal Ears...!

| > EDN turned her head after noticing the chat mentioning 'kemonomimi' and 'Animal Ears'. She continued singing to Uni's playing in harmony but eventually eased her way out of the song so she could see what the chat was on about. She then finally noticed...

>>191042
"Oh? What's that...Hey over there~. Want to come listen? You can!"
>EDN offered gently, she prepared to adjust the camera to avoid faces, rather she kept it aimed at Uni while she played.

| >Evening: Animal ears are my one and only weakness...!

| "And done—"

> As the piece Uni plays began to come to a close, the resonating music fades — Uni let her fingers rest on the keyboard, as if preparing for another song should she be asked.

> Uni smiles with clear cheerfulness in her face; the feeling of accomplishment is even clearer at a glance.

| >Evening: Gosh, I don't know a lot of sole piano pieces...Hmm...

| >A man walks in seemingly out of breath while carrying a huge case of his back and and a amp in his hand and the other are petals
"Shit..."
>He mutters while looking around noticing EDN.

| >EDN turns her camera around upon hearing Graham and she grins brightly.
"Heeey! It's my teacher! That scruffy looking guy over there, that's out of breath, is probably one of the best bass players I've heard that wasn't from an old chrome disk. Oooh and he's brought vintage equipment...Is that an *amp*? That's awesome!"

> EDN laughs happily and waves him over practically bouncing in her seat.
"Graham! Look! I found a keyboard player and she's amazing!"

| > EDN looks back toward the smol and then at Uni.
"Are you good at acid jazz pieces? I just thought of a ridiculously old song."

| >>191511 >>191088
"By the way~. Welcome Shuten! Evening too! Thank you guys for coming~."

| "A-Amp? Oh yeah... Old one I picked up and a garage sale..."
>He walks over and sits down unpacking his things.
"I've brought a bass, guitar and some petals for the amp..."
>He unzips the case revealing there two zippers that holds a bass and a guitar.

| >>191800
"Old songs are my expertise! At least, I think they are."

> Uni answers the question, her gaze this time, is fixated towards Graham.

>>191834
"Those are quite the hefty gear you pack in, hm?"

> Most of the equipment is unknown to her — her experience sticks only to playing piano, and her keyboard.

| >>191460
>In the background, after the performance is completed, you can hear cute squeaking among the clapping. The occasional pointy fox or cat ear sometimes pokes near the bottom of the camera frame and some of them go to visit Eidin and Uni both!
>A pair of dog ears pop up underneath the camera, along with a forehead and eyes- someone barks at them off screen and they let go of the camera!

| >>191834 >>191838
"Okay so let's see if you two know this song." >EDN grinned playfully and cleared her throat. She turned her blue gaze to XNBC and humed out the first couple of notes to see if she'd catch on. She'd continue until finally she started to sing. When she did this she grinned and reached over to hair ruffle one of the smols! So cute~! She almost squealed but maintained her song.
"Who am I?
Am I not unique?
Maybe I'm not here at all..."

| >>191866
>EDN continued with her jazzy, hopefully temporary, allcapella. She turned her camera just a little so that the ears could be seen in all their fluffy cuteness, the cameras just cut away enough to avoid MOST of the smol's faces. Privacy and all.
"Look! The fakers...
Bind us all with lies!
..The breakers of us all.."

| > A playful tone plays from the keyboard, the jumpy lyrics was mirrored by the each keys played by Uni — the resulting harmony is a perfect personification of the word 'upbeat'.

> Uni smiles at the recognition of the song — she hums gleefully along with the lyrics sung by EDN.

"—Oh, it's useless.."

> Accidentally, she let out her voice, which wasn't quite a dissonant, but she sent herself to silence and continues playing the notes in her keyboard instead.

| > In constrast EDN's eyes lit up gleefully when she heard Uni's voice! The atmosphere shifted according to their music and the funky, upbeat song with initially depressing lyrics shifted into something fun and uplifting. In tune and together with Uni she continued~.
>'"—Oh, it's useless.."
"~Oooh, it's useless..!
What could it mean that we're here?
Can we make a difference...
If we don't break outta here?"

| > The tune starts carrying the melody upwards, as the song hits its chorus, the excitement boils further is the song. Finally, the hook for the chorus is set!

"Wake up, get up—"

> Uni couldn't hold off her excitement either, she sang parts of the chorus under her breath — but it's audible enough to still be heard.

| > "Wake up, get up—"
"..Wake up! Get up! Get out there!"

>Again EDN proved to have a greater voice than her petite body lead one to believe. She belted out the lyrics at their chorus like a diva. Her head shifted and turned with each and her eyes were shut as all focus was given to pay the expectations piled on with the song's build up. To her excitement, hearing her own voice mingle with Uni's like a duet only made it sound better!
"Raise your voice against the liars!"

|

| >Evening: [Internal Screaming] I've played through that so many times, holy crap!

| "Feed your anger like fire!"

> Uni follows, her voice more in tune this time — she sounds in a duet of the keyboard, and her voice — and a duet along with EDN as well. As the pace becomes quicker, so did Uni's fingers; they trace each other in a swift motion, following the beat of the song.

|

| > "Feed your anger like fire!"
"Feed your anger like fiiire~!
—Why does nobody want change?!"
> EDN pulled up her guitar and joined in the harmonious, funky jam session with excitement building in both her voice and the urgency of an increased pace immediately showing in her playing of the rhythm guitar portion of the song.
"Just imagine you're out there~
Swatting lies in the making!"

|

| > The guitar amplifies what was an already-groovy atmosphere, Uni follows in the rhythm. The accelerated pace pumps energy — the bar is lively, and even more so than before.

> Uni hums part of the lyric, but doesn't loudly voice it as much as before — she lets EDN take the stage, as she focuses on handling the rapidly changing notes.

|

Total number of posts: 49, last modified on: Mon Jan 1 00:00:00 1521743725

This thread is permanently archived