danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
JOBS THREAD

| ffs no wonder i can't find any work, this hasn't been posted in fraggin' forever.
Anyway, here's a template. I need the work, chummers.
>Job Title
Description:
Pay:
Poster:
Notes:
btw, when yer responding to a client make sure u click on their post number so we don't get confused.
just sayin' "mister johnson" doesn't do shit because everyone's mister johnson, includin' me, got it?

Roight, happy headhunting, chummers.

| Kill the killer
Description: I want one of you to get rid of the masked killer, yes the man himself. I want him dead for good
Pay: ten thousand zenny or we can discuss money if you want
Poster: Miss Alice
Notes: I've got enough info on him to help you track him down and judging on how well you do you'll get a little extra zenny.

| >Get me some hentai.
Description: I want someone to get me some hentai. Physical. Manga or disc, chips etc. I know it can difficult to get a hold of, but please. I'm a collector, and fascinated with the artform.
Pay: 500z per.
Poster: General Garret
Notes: For sexual pleasure I prefer the non-rapy, abusive or violent stuff. So if you find something that doesn't involve that, you might get a little bonus.

| >Researcher
Description: High end energy research
Pay: 10000z Baseline
Poster: Ether
Notes: You will recieve your own laboratory and newest equipment on the market, assistants can be assigned if requested, improved living conditions will be provided near to place of work, you may bring your immediate family if you wish, pay will increase based on your research.

| Please ask any questions you may have about my offer.
-Ether

| > Info grab
Description: Those OSSN guys are a bit strange. If someone could get any information on what they have onboard that ship of theirs, many will be pleased. Bonus for anything valuable brought back.
Pay; Negotiable above 20,000z
Poster: Valentine
Note: For anyone that doesn't know, they've made wat out of the airport. They *dragged* their ship out to an open field a few miles out.

| Made way* -Valentine

| >SMASH & GRAB
Description: Remember the Summit? It's go time, all you sammies and wannabe shadowrunners. Get in, grab anything that or anyone that looks profitable... get out, preferably with your head still attached to your body.
Pay: 50,000 nuyen, + bonuses for any paydata, equipment, or personnel you make off with. Bonuses subject to quality of material.
Poster: Mr. Johnson
Notes: Expect heavy security. Expect people to die. Expect to probably needing some new limbs after.

| Any bonuses for stealth?

| >Security Sweep
Descr: Small time vehicle corporation looking for people to run personal security. Will need to have concealable armor and weapons, will need to be discreet, and preferably, will need to know how to deal with other shadowrunners. Simple enough?
Pay: 30,000 nuyen for successful defense of employees. 30,000 bonus for product surviving the event.
Notes: We've previously had a design stolen during one of these events, it was not pleasant.

| >>146301
Chummer, if you can somehow get in the event, grab some good shit, and get out without so much as a fly falling into someone's snack bowl, we'll be impressed... and sure, we can work out a bonus or something.

>>146302

...well this is awkward. -Mr. Johnson

| Wait, the summit is for the upper tiers project, right?

| Oh boy here we go again... -CN

| >>146304
The Summit woz a big wig event being held by VeriaTech as a sort of corp expo, where everyone had presentations and were displaying shiny new toys and such. It was also stuffed with runners because who wouldn't to get wined and dined all the while makin' new contacts and shafting others?

Something went hella wrong, though, and, er, a lot of people died... runner and rich playboy alike. It was a mess.

But anyway! Don't let that turn you off... ye want the job or not?

| Well if you are smart, there is always a third job...

| >Steal Jaquilen Jin's Panties
Description: Have you ever SEEN this corp heiress? Cute as a button...
... and we all wanna see whats *underneath* that button.
Pay: 840,000 zenny.
Poster: Lingerie Lou
Notes: A bonus will be paid if you grab her bra, too. Say... 200,000 zenny?

| >>146308
This isn't even a corporate expo; its just a forum for discussion. What in the world makes you think this has anything to do with the Summit?

| >>146315
If it didn't, then why did you mention losing some "designs," eh?

| >>146314
..How much should I pay you to stop requesting this?

| >>146308
It's not like they're going to bring anything worth stealing anyways. It's a forum, not an expo. This just seems like a mess waiting to happen, and I'm not saying that just because I was in that mess of a summit. -CN

| >>146314
Man these kinds of requests will never end... first a sentai now a Corp heiress... -CN

| >>146314
Thats not even a third of the price of the panties, let alone the set...
N-Not that it matters in this.
-Jaquilen

| >>145612
I'm in, if you can point out some of their members. Need a cover ID before trying to crack that.
-Gemini

| >>146534
we're watching a member of the engineering crew named David Silbuck, he's currently on a list of nearly full ship access, based on our current sightings. -Valentine

| >>146623
We've gathered a brief list of other noticable possibilities:
>ID.txt
David Silbuck - Engineer
Noah West - Ground Pilot
Inko Amari - Leutinent
Jonas Lockhart -Third seat Officer
Henry Gate - Pilot

| >Large scale security operation
Description: looking for skilled and experienced runners, security experts, bodyguards — who know what the word "discreet" means.
Pay: 120,000 nuyen per day for 12 days.
Poster: JoKey
Notes: Nothing to do with the Preston Hall meeting, don't bother me with it.
Personal meeting and interview required. Criminal history check necessary.

| >>146712
I'm interested. -CN

| >>146712
How many men are needed for security detail? And does the 120,000n pay come per head?

| >>146737
When I mean large scale I mean large scale. Operation is supposed to be nearly city-wide. How many men can you provide?
And yes, it is per head.
>>146727
Meet me at Fisherman Jones. Bring your GCPD criminal record with you.

| >>146744
Alright. -CN

| >>146623
Beautiful. I'll send you a package this time next week.
-Gemini

|

|

| >>145521
I got a bit of the stuff, real old, paper format, given to me by my father.
Wouldn't mind selling you scans if you dont mind not having the actual magazines.
-F

| >>149686
I don't think anyone wants sticky pages.

| >Wanted: Physical Real Audio
Description: I have read in the archives about an old form of audio/music storage that works by magnetic bands in plastic rectangles. Casettes IIRC. Now I finally gotten my hands on an actual player that eats electricity like crazy. But I lack the actual tapes. Can you find me some?
Pay: Actually working and good music will get you up to 5k
Poster: BB
Notes: Before that Aeres Poster replies, no I don't want your vinyl disks

| Hey, I've got a few boxes. Not very hard to find.

Good music is a different story, but you can find lot's, especially in older parts of the city. -KN

| >Disfranchisement
Desc: The client needs a hit team formed to subdue or hinder the efforts of a rival organization that entered Glitch City only a few months ago. Additional details will be posted and contracts are negotiable. Relevant devices will be provided, along with bonus pay for the severity of the damage committed and number of rival utilities destroyed, or rendered inoperable.
Pay: 50,000, 30,000 bonus per equipment destroyed.
Notes: Beware of locals.

| >>157129
I apologize- that's priced in Nuyen, not zenny.

| >>149686 I would need the actual magazines. I can pay good though. Even if it means a lot to you, would you sell one for 1500z?

| >>155157
I have a good number of these. You can pick them up for free — they have been clogging too much of my apartment. -Uni

| >>158005 That's terrific to hear! I'll come by in about an hour if that's ok.

| >>158146
(OOC: Are you the same person as BB up there? I can't tell because the ID are different, sorry.)

| >>157247
I mean, sure, not like I ''use'' them anyway, I only accept cash though, I don't wanna have anything to do with filthy jewish bankers and the likes. public areas for the trade is prefferable.
-F

| that suck

| >Looking for Someone!
Desc: I'm trying to find someone I think is here in Glitch, a Shadowrunner called Sairento. You're not obliged to bring them in alive, but it'll make my job easier if they are.
Pay: 50,000 zenny
Notes: Sairento likes to hang out around bars- mostly KR4K-3N near the Flooded District. Look for a pair of modified Type-3 (Those are Devola/Popola units for people who aren't 'droid historians) androids.
Poster: Khora

| >Private investigation.
Description: Looking for private investigator capable of collecting large amount of information in a short amount of time; it is personal, yes. You will be looking for a person i think is currently somewhere around the city. More details will be provided to the potentional employee.
Pay: 15.000z on the basic conditions, up to 15.000 for the quality of provided info.
Poster: Homura.
Notes: This post will remain actual for two weeks from this moment.

| >>173499
I'm interested. -CN

| i'm also interested -D

| I am not interested.
Anon

| >>173518 >>173520
That was fast. However, i am capable of paying the designated amount to only one of you. It's either for me to pick among you, or for you to compete each other. In case of picking it will certainly be CN, in case of competition both of you will have 'equal' chances... What should we do about it? -Homura

| >>173518 Wanna split it? 20/80? not really in the need for a ton of cash

| >>173530 >>173533
Whatever works sure. -CN

| >>173533 >>173535
I will be expecting both of you at my work office. -Homura

| >Looking for individual
Description: looking for an individual going by the name of F, thought to be hiding in Glitch City, bring her back alive or dead or provide information allowing capture to any Alpha Team member.
Pay: 1 million zenny
Poster: Alpha-20
Notes: the subject is dangerous, and should not be taken lightly, nor conversed with. Beware of any third party hostile interferance. Capture is preffered over murder.

| Notice: there is Alfa fireteam, and Alpha group. We do not want any tied up people or body bags showing up.
-Fera

| Im tottaly him
-someon who is not him.

| >Intentionally sends a bunch of tied people to both Alfa fireteam and Alpha group.
You asked for it - you got it.

| >Intentionally bomb you with white phosphorous.
-Lane

| >>174051
>(what about the geneva convention?)

| >(When was the last time anyone followed it?)

| >>174075
>(maybe)

| >Contract Labor
Description: We've lost many of our Engineers arriving here, and are left with a small force. Therefore we are requesting help from anyone with knowledge of mechanical repair to help us return to our fleet.
Pay: 200n/hour (negotiable) Food and shelter if needed.
Poster: Cpt. Murkle
Note: Six of eight Engine thrusters and two drives. 20 of our original 78 are left of our ground crew.

| >shadow team sigma 66 Recruiting
My name is morrigan,after approval from the higher ups i was given permission to create this team codenamed sigma 66,we are looking for deckers,freelance,and ex operatives alike.
The pay is 1000 per hour with a 10k bonus everytime the team successfully completes its duties.
Applicants must be trained for combat and willing to kill.

| >>175694
How does one sign up? -B.F

| >>175706
That would be the first trial.
Find me at the apiary.
Anyone who finds me there is automatically in.

| >>17571
Alright. -B.F

| >Private investigation.#2
Description: Looking for private investigator capable of collecting large amount of information in a short amount of time; it is personal, yes. You will be looking for a person i think is currently somewhere around the city. More details will be provided to the potentional employee.
Payment:25.000z on the basic conditions, up to 20.000 for the quality of provided info.
Poster: Homura.
Notes: This post will remain actual for two weeks from this moment.

| This is the kind of case I like, I'll try and talk to AG about this
>>175829
-OS

| >>175857
Keep me updated on the results of the conversation. -Homura

| >>175869
No problem
-OS

| Fresh in town, need a low-profile job while I recover. Any offers?

| >Need a few good chummers.
Descr: Forming a crew for some short order work- need ourselves a hotshot decker, a fixer with some decent contacts in the healthcare industry, a get away driver (rigger or no, just be good), and one sammy for backup. If ye haven't figured, we're gonna go about this all quiet like. I'll be yer face.
Pay: 70k nuyen, cut five ways.
Poster: Long John Silver
Notes: Yes, yes, I know- the handle. Bring it up and I'll stuff yer gob full of drek, got it?

| >>181276
Yeah, I gots a job fer you, if you wantin' to take it. -LJS

| >>182233
I can be a decker if you need one. -CN

| >>182239
Eh? Sure, I-
... Whoa. Tis an honor, omae. This should be easy nuyen for ya! -LJS

| >>182249
Thanks for the compliment but you're speaking too soon here ^^;. No such thing as easy nuyen and such. Just glad to help. -CN

| >Seeking Brigadors!
Descr: Your legal status as a citizen of Glitch City will be permanently revoked upon completion of your first mission. The client, heretofore known as "The Glitch City Development Concern" (GCDC) is seeking pilots for clandestine operations in and around the megacity of Glitch City. Good pay, health benefits and suitable vehicle and armament will be provided on contract acceptance.
Pay: Variable- 10,000 minimum. (nuyen)
Poster: The GCDC
Notes: Are you ready?

| >Russian Roulette
Des: Looking for someone to play russian roulette with. Real bullets. Ask for specifics if interested.
Pay: Up to 10 million Zenny
Poster: Winter
Notes: Be willing to lose it all to gain it all

| I'm interested for the russian roulette.

| What do you go by? I'll need to know a little more then that >>183574

| Also interested in the russian roulette

| >Antiradiation body
Des: Looking for someone to find me an Antiradiation body for lilim
Pay:500 zennon
Notes:when you have it,say it and we'll meet for the transaction.

| >>185025
*zenny my bad

| Des: willing to be a test subject for our immortality project
Pay: 10 mil + (negotiable)
Notes: willing to lose your body

| >Assassination
Description: Quick and easy money. A certain person will be in the hunting grounds around Chapel-3 sometime tonight, and if they manage to get to their, let's say, 'buisiness partner', they'll have a whole new level of goodies for you deckers and technology nerds in the palm of their hands. More detail upon acceptance.
Pay: 50,000 Nuyen and whatever's with them.
Poster: Valentine
Note: Nothing challenging, do, dispose, done.

| >>185240
Sounds good, doesn't work.
>>186363
There is no such thing as easy assasination.
—HAD

| >>186386
Okay. Does that mean you'll take it? -Valentine

| >>186390
No.
—HAD

| >Info gathering
Description: A suicide occured on 17th of March last year at the local mental hospital. Girl named Juliet has been found dead in her room. Frankly, I don't believe that she did it herself. I need to gather more information on that, including all medical staff working that shift.
Pay: 8 000z
Poster: MK
Notes: This is a personal thing, so discretion is a must. Do it all within a week and I'm ready to go 3500z higher. If you'll get caught, it's your problem, not mine.

| >>188748
How many staff members? -CN

| The whole shift. List of names will do.
And, of course, if all goes well, I'll consider posting another job, a bit more physical.
-MK

| >>188771
So just employee listings? I can do it in a few hours. What hospital was it? -CN

| Need I remind you, it happened a year ago. As far as I know that kind of information is considered corporate, and isn't to be given out. Not for free, at least.
The mental hospital at the south of the city, it's the only one there.
-MK

| >>188777
So? Unless the place doesn't have internet or keeps all records physical and I can access it through the Matrix due to some fancy hacking. -CN

| Pretty sure they do have internet. Makes me wonder why I didn't do that myself. Heh. Whatever. Ping me when you got it.
-MK

| >>188784
Will do. Give me some time. -CN

| >>188784
Okay, got it. March 17st last year right? Got to say I doubt this narrows down you list but I hope it helps somehow. You want me to just send it through the Matrix? -CN

| That would do. Payment is coming through right now.
As for usefulness of that information, I have been onto this case for a while now. Anything goes.
Nice working with you!
-MK

| >>188815
No prob ob.-CN

| (*bob)

|

| >Hack delivery queue
Des: I need someone, anyone to break into KCF's delivery queue and add a shit ton of food to be delivered to me asap.
Pay: I don't have much, but all I have is a nanoboost vial, and a self-recharging radium rifle.
Poster: runa
Notes: pls be quick, I can only last about a few weeks without food, and I'm sick of digging trash cans for leftovers.

| >>189376
Nanoboost vial? Radium rifle? -CN

| >>189379
They are the results of my research and the cause of my poverty. The vial changes and optimizes the behavior of augments' nano to make them more effective while reducing rejection disease. The rifle shoots doses of ionizing radiation that uh... damages everything. It could be a small WMD, since it has unlimited capacity.
Sorry if I have no zen or anything, I only have these things to trade for my food.
-runa

| >>189385
Eh, sure why not? Any preference of food or do I just stuff whatever in the queue? -CN

| >>189389 No wings please, thank you.
-runa

| >>189392
Alright... and done. I'll staggered the deliveries throughout the day. It makes the orders seem smaller and less suspicious that way. -CN

| >>189400 closed maid Cafe, in the back kitchen. I put the items in a green box.
-runa
PS: Thanks for the food~

| >>189428
No prob bob. -CN

| Desc: assasination
Pay: 5000(cash)
Poster:n.x
Notes: name of target: markov kelly
Works in PKU so probably armed most if not all the time has blond short hair black eyes and a scar near the left eye hangs around bars most of the time in the outskirts of gc

| P.s: need him killed by next week
°°N.X

| >>194702
Too bad I have something going on for next week, but I could see what I can do.
-Ludendorf

| Thx
°°N.X

| >Men wanted
Description: Men wanted for hazardous journey, small wages, Emotional turmoil, hard work, constant danger, safe return doubtful, honor and recognition if succesful.
Poster: 13-02

| >Manbat capture
Description: Looking for a bat the size of a man. Specimen has to be brought alive.
Pay: 1.2kk nuyen
Poster: Mr.Johnson

| >>196880
Hah good luck catching a fairy tale. Next you'll tell me gaspeople are more than trolls on danger/u/

| 1.2 "kk" typo or hardcore legit? -Monty

| >I'm very lonely.
Description: I swear, I'm not a creep or a rapist, nor am I asking for sexual favors. I simply want a friend. I am very, very fucking lonely. All I do is work and come home, and both the people I work with and the people I come home to suck. I don't want to fall in love, nor do I want you to put on a persona or fulfill a fantasy. I literally just want to go do something, anything, you choose, with another person. I'll pay.
Pay: 50 nuyen per hour.
Poster: Pirat3.

| >>198122
Dawww poor thing
How bout you hang out with me?
I wont charge you or anything im just happy to make a friend!
-foundation

| I need someone to investigate..
A large building near my house just caught on fire and nobody seems to care.. not even citizens... i tried to ask but no one wants to talk about that... they all are 'in a hurry' so thanks in advance

-Bob Glory

| >>198429
Hey, have you seen that glitch city rumor mill report about fire insurance claims? Maybe it's related, tho I have not noticed more shady types than 'normal' on the streets to be honest.
- Mr. Johnson

| Could be realeted...

-Bob Glory

| Even tho it looks to be something more shady and under the rader sort of thing..

-Bob Glory

| >[ENCRYPTED: Hack into K-TRAN]
Des: *CAUTION, EXPERIENCED DECKERS ONLY.*
I need someone to break into K-TRAN and retrieve an active list of military vehicles and their reports.
Pay: 100K zenny plus 20K zenny if manage to secure reports.
Note: Breaking into K-TRAN is not hard, it is the data-gathering part. Data are spread across the system and you have to move quick to avoid tracers. If unable to accomplish, bail out and give me what you have.

| >>198730
I think i can do something...
-Bob Glory

| When you are done, report here and the money will magically flow into your account.

| How?

-Bob Glory

| Mr. Johnson tricks. Anyways the offer is still open to all. Whoever gets me the list and the reports first get the money.

| Lists and reports of what are you looking for

-Bob Glory

| >>198730
Eh, I'll give it a shot. -CN

| >>198800
Lists and reports of all current operational military-grade vehicles. Technical information, such as date of manufacture, performance, stuff like that. All of them.

>>198810 Offer is open. Go ahead.

| >>198800
What am i supposed to look for when im in there

-Bob Glory

| >>198813
Got it

|

| >>198730
You realise that I frequent the board?
—Albert Batman, K-TRAN Corporation Press Secretary.

| >>199302
Oh, Albert. Is there anyway we can securely contact you? It's regarding unfinished business.
-Tale.

| >>199304
The most secure way possible would be to visit our spacehub in low-orbit 15. Second most secure way is to visit out HQ in West District.
There is also encrypted mail system, but as you could notice, everyone and their respectable grandmother is a hacker here.

| >>199307
Great. I'll come by West District. Are dogs ok in the HQ?
-Tale, Echo Lead.

| >>199325
Given it has a muzzle, a collar and is disciplined.

| >>199327
Great. It's just that it's the dog of our now passed boss, have to keep em healthy. I'll drop by in the morning, with the files.
-Tale

| >Deckers and Agents wanted
Description: I may need a little help with a small errand of mine, and I would require several Deckers, Shadowrunners, TechMeisters, or any User/Bio-Master, the risk isnt that high, but dont expect a Milkrun.
Poster: Titor
Pay: 70'000 in Nuyen or in Scrip, depending.
Notes: This is related to someone I am looking for. I wish for non-lethal takedowns in case things go south, stealth is of the essence here. I will pay bonus for a pure stealth run.

| >>198813
Got them.
>>200680
I'm interested. -CN

| >>200684
I would be happy to have your help, but I need a few others to help.
-Titor

| >>200690
Fair enough. Let me know when everything is set up then. -CN

| >>200680
Interested. A gun and a rigger
-Forest

| >>201679
A rigger would be really useful
Are you a spider or a normal type?
-Titor

| >>201699
Drones and vehicles, not a spider
-Forest

| >>201706
That's fine, welcome to the team.
I only want a Gunner now, and a User if we can accquire one of them
-Titor

| >>200680
Hey, I'm as close to a TechMeister as you'll find in this dump, and I got nothing better to do, so just hit me up.
-Atronach Vacuos

| >>201733
Ah, Atronach, I would be happy to have you on the team
-Titor

| >>201751
Gunner? I got 2 candidates for you.
Lane, an expert in explosives, a bit too expert...
Or Evie, who specialises in long range.
-Pb

| I would rather do this stealthy, if one of them is good at that, that would be welcome.
-Titor

| Yeah, the best one at stealth out of Alfa is probably Marlowe, but he's on his day off. I'll tell Evie your job offer, don't know if she will accept it.
-Pb

| Thank you
-Titor

| Update: she said yes.
-Pb

| >>201800
Good, that's got us all acounted for
I will create a shadowthread later, containing the details of the job.
-Titor

| Can i help somehow?... please?
.. i really wanna take a part in this..

-Bob Glory

| I mean this>>200680

-Bob Glory

| >>201829
What are you specifically?
-Titor

| Well i used to be a decker i have'nt done this stuff in years but i belive i can at least help a little

-Bob Glory

| >>201859
We got a decker on the case, but its true CN is new to it, atleast in my memories.
You can help.
-Titor

| >>201873 oh good!... thanks

Bob Glory

| Does anyone have a job for me? Im good with drinks. Was a bartender back in the day

| >>202558
Are you okay working a stand with less alcohol than a bar? >>202558
-KM

| >>d12df6 how much less?

| Not too much less. It'll be in a gymnastics center, in a part suited for drinks. (After a certain time.) Don't think you won't be serving smoothies and shakes though if you decide to. -KM

| >>202799

| >>d12df6 guess that could work

| >Security break-in
Description: A newfound company is willing to pay a huge monetary sum to anyone capable of breaking into their security, and I plan to form a team for this before this information gets leaked.
Poster: J.C
Pay: 4,000,000 zennys (for one team) plus a bonus that will be talked in person.
Notes: This will be an strictly stealth operation, I'm looking for a team of at least 4 people, but of course the more, the merrier.

| >>203525
I'm interested. I'm mainly a hacker/decker by trade. -CN

| >>203525
Interested.
I'm a Spider.
-Kou

| >>203525
Interested
-Forest

|

| >>203529
Esencial, I'll have you in.

| >>203542
>>203544
Abilities? I'm interested.

| >>203550
(Essential*)

| >>203551
I can hijack and control buildings using mainframes and a few rigging tricks.
Thus I'm a spider, although some people used to call me an angel when I saved their sorry ass in Seattle, I also got some weird powers when exposed to blood, but I dont think those are too important.
-Kou

| >>203550
Perfect. -CN

| >>203551
Sniper and getaway driver. Also have a few drones to use
-Forest

| >>203563
Odd, But Good enough for the time, hired.
>>203575
Perfect and just perfect, hired.

| >>203645
Thats 3...
Do you need a infiltrator?

| I'm mildly interested, the only thing i'm good at is cloaking and sneaking though.
-Dahk

| >>203674
Two, actually, in case things go south, so that'll make it 5 people at least..

| >>203711
Just What I need, hired.

| That makes it 4, I need at least one more infiltrator, unless everyone feels safe with the 4 you currently are. -J.C

| >>203714
Whatever the others vote on
>>4dbe13

| I'm fine with anything
-Kou

| >>203714
Just means we have to split the reward up less
-Dahk

| >>203789
I'd say wait and see. 200k less ain't that much if it makes a difference between success or failure. -CN

| I can hack. Whats the pay

| The deal will be closed for tomorrow if no one takes the infiltration vacancy. -J.C

| >>203984
How about me?
Got experience in the field.
The ability to teleport,
And a swarm of drones.
>N3

| >>4dbe13
Huh, I mistook you for someone else before, Then It's done, you're hired. -J.C

| >>203988
N3
>>203789
Dahk
>>203827
CN
>>203785
Kou
>>203575
Forest.
/
Before I send any address, are each one of you up to work as a team? -J.C

| >>204000
Sure, I have no qualms. -CN

| >>204000
No qualms

| >>204003
Need to stop forgetting.
>N3

| >>204000
sounds good
-Dahk

| Sure
-Kou

| >>204000
Green to go
-Forest

| >>204001
>>204004
>>204023
>>204179
>>204607
>Coordinates have been sent to each one of you by private, with the attached message "Bring the getaway vehicle"
(Setting: Bankrupt place)

| >Prank on the Dopplegangers!
Description: I want to repay a certain group for the "fun" they had in impersonating me. Apparently a small runner group that is lead by a "Captain Noxious" and a decker who goes by "Sadistic Sally".
Pay: 25,000 zenny
Poster: CN
Notes: Job valid for 24 hours only, must provide some kind of evidence for proof (i.e. pic or trideo). Most creative prank gets the pay. Please don't injure them, just want to teach the razorkids a lesson.

| >>207074
Hmm would changing everything they say in the matrix into the words 'im a turd' be ok?

| >>207091
I mean it's not exactly causing bodily harm. Wouldn't say it's that creative though. -CN

| >>207094
*Sigh*ok that was mercy.
How about i flood thier houses with seagulls and spike all their drinks with tasteless fiber.
All the while i set up traps everywhere that when activated sprays them with liquid ass
*and* gloss their floors with greese?

| >>207096
Uh... I think that should be fine, minus the seagulls. That is of course unless someone does something more creative. -CN

| >>207125
Booo the seagulls were the best part.
But ill get it done.

| >>207074
I'm going to their house and steal all of the food.
-r

| >>207137
That's not really a prank that's just robbing them. -CN

| >>207143
Fine.
I'll send a realistic AI model of you, that acts like you to their house and prank them, then I sneak in the back and take all of their food.
-r

| >>207153
Thats just theft with extra steps.

| >>207074
Addendum: No stealing! -CN

| >>207167
I'll get a friend to break into Realta Nua corp, change the information of their house's ownership to me, then I'll send in the AI model and prank them, while I sneak in the back and take the food.
-r
PS: It's not stealing

| >>207168
Why do you want the food so badly anyways?

| >>207169
I'm starving.
Anyways the prank is underway now, gonna have a recording processed later.
-r

| >>207168
I'm not getting involved in dumb Corp business cause of you! Also if you even have the ability to hack into a Corp can't you just hack some food orders? -CN

| >>207171
Wait didnt you hack her unlimited KFC chicken buckets?
>>207170
Why would you be starving then?
You have unlimited KFC.

| >>207171
I don't have that ability, that's why I asked for help. and hacking it repeatedly gets attention.
And no, you're not gonna get in trouble with some corp, it's just a prank~
-r

| >>207174
I can't survive on chicken alone. Part of a balanced diet.

| >>207180
Thats still a lot of trouble just for food.
I mean shouldn't there be an easier way to feed yourself?

| >>207175
D-Do you want me to hack another food place? -CN

| >>207183
Can't get a job in GC. Long story short, I'm on a watchlist, for a personal reason. If I do something that has my name on it, someone big's gonna hunt me down. So I rely on a harder way to get food.

| >>207187
No, I'll have the impasta kids' food. thanks anyways.

| >>207190
Would you like a normal job?
I could use a few extra hands.

| >>207198
Tell me details.

| >>207194
Well it's not like I can stop you... -CN

| >>207204
Just need a new waitress.
Pay is 50 zenny per hour

| >>207211
You cant even buy a burg on 50 zenny

| >>207211
Will consider it. Not taking the job right now.
Thanks for the offer though.
-r

| >R&D 'Recovery'
Description: We are looking for some R&D data from some of the high-end performance vehicles manufacturers, will pay for prototypes too.
Pay: Starts at 5000z for minor development, up to +750000z for prototypes.
Poster: N0-CLUB
Notes: We are able to provide getaway vehicles on demand, but cost of vehicles will be taken from your payday.

| >Information search
Description: I will pay for relevent information about the murders going on in the midnight district, I dont care how you accquire it, all I want is the info.
Pay: Varying
Poster: A-1
Notes: Mock info and fake information will be met with lethal force, dont fuck with me, that would be a gigantic loss of time and effort for the both of us.

| >Smash & Grab
Descr: What it says on the tin, chummer. Gonna tell you upfront tho, there's not gonna be much to grab... the target's a certain airport, after all.
Pay: 30k nuyen.
Notes: The client specified that we "reduce as much of that place to fragging ash and glass." They don't seem to care how, or who gets in the way. Well, easy 30k, chummers. Bring your birthday suit- bring your heaviest guns. And be prepared to scramble security systems.

| >Infiltrate K-TRAN
Desc: A group of shadowrunners is being requested to conduct raids on the K-TRAN corporation in response to the recent mess in the Cathedral District. We will be hiring a wide variety of skillsets for this job, so come prepared to impress.
Pay: Negotiable, starting rate: 10k nuyen.
Notes: Seeking a couple sammies, a couple deckers, and at least one rigger. You'll need to fill in at least one- expect to split the pot with at least a dozen jokers.

| You forgot the poster handle, chummer.

| >>212908

It's mister Johnson. Do you really care that much?

| >>212910
So rude

| >Personal assistant!
Desc: I've been a very feeble gal my entire life, I've been told to get help before but now I think I'd like someone there every once in awhile. I won't work you, promise!
Pay:Negotiable
Poster:E.R
Notes: You can't be uptight, or rude.. Or just mean!

| ER?
-Jhensen

| >>239751
are you cute? if so i'm interested, if not...
Well i'm sure you must be cute!
-Dahk

| >>239751
If you need a maid, I might know a g/u/rl. What exactly are you looking for?
-Fiz

| >>239761
Name's Elliott Ruemmund! Professional stutter and bomb expert! (Not really)

>>239767
That's of your own decisions! Ask anyone that knows me! Asher Grey, Kazuki Nakamura..

>>239774
Actually, I could see having a maid around.

-E.R

| Oh man, it's good to hear that you are doing better after the incedent.
-Cain

| >>240059

Cain! Heck yeah, it's been awhile and I've recovered quite well! (Of course, still some drawbacks). I've been away too long, how've you been? How's AM?

| Oh. You haven't heard have you...
He passed away.
-Cain

| >>240070
What? Oh my, that's.. I'm sorry, I haven't gotten any news. How long ago was this, and is everyone else okay? -E.R

| The Brit left after a bad job, and AM killed himself about a month or 2 ago. I'm sorry you are just finding this out.
-Cain

| No, no, it's okay. Just.. Wow, alright. This got a bit depressed, so..

But uhm, what have you been up to?

>>239774
Someone that doesn't mind little things, or accompanying me on travels.

| >>240089
I've been keeping his store, and expanding the business. Out of curiosity, what do you need an assistant for?
-Cain

| (and just like last time N3 gets post no.250)

Total number of posts: 250, last modified on: Tue Jan 1 00:00:00 1523494069

This thread is permanently archived