danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Information Central 2/2

| Hey everyone, it's CN here with all info GC related. Feel free to share whatever info, big or small. It's already February so that means Valentine's is just around the corner, so those couples out there better not wait too long on gifts.

| >An image of Glitch City Central Square, where three buildings have not only tumbled over, but appear to have exploded several times as well. The fire appears to be spreading.

God fucking damnit. I knew it was getting too quiet for this city.

| ...*sigh* -CN

| ...VT, huh? -Neon

| >>135325
I doubt they're responsible for this. -CN

| >>135329
No. But that was one of their buildings. I'm waiting to see if there's a press release. -Neon

| Let me get this straight. Someone waged a war in the flooded district, a group of lunatics decided to begin stabbing people, another bunch of killers showed up, then someone else shot a fuck-off huge laser from the Central District, which promptly after got hit by something crushing three buildings, burning shit and killing hundreds of people, and now, GCPD sets loose the retards that caused the december shit to happen. Whats next? A nuke?

| >>135512 According to quite a few people...this city needs nuking. Let's not tempt anyone, okay? -Neon

| I think I'm beginning to understand why so many people drink heavily. I'm not nearly drunk enough for this... -Nym

Total number of posts: 9, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1517615909

This thread is permanently archived