danger/u/
This thread is permanently archived
Glitch City Downtown Billboard: Special Message

| >Evening in Glitch City downtown, A large digital screen looms above a crowded street, its glow illuminating the usual bustle below. The screen cycles advertisements of a variety of products – audio pumping from nearby speakers, which by all accounts may as well be white noise to the ears of GC's denizens below. Suddenly, the screen goes black and the suddenly audio cuts out.

| >A brief moment later – A slender hooded figure appears on the screen. Underneath the hood, is a black balaclava with a single, hollow white circle in the middle with the figure’s eyes visible, eyes of piercing silver.

| “Good evening,

I’m recording this message because these thoughts hurt far too much for me to bear alone. For Glitch City, and all of its citizens are in pain. Through our shared suffering we have met upon a common enemy and that enemy is greed. Not only the greed of the elite that chains us all to a life of tacit enslavement but also our own unchecked desire and materialism."

| "We are all cogs in their machine, the more we buy – the more the cycle continues. Therefore, within their scheme; complacency is complicity. The act of peace perpetuates their system. It is time for the cycle to be dismantled – and in its place another can begin, one in which the act of peace does not beget suffering."

| This is not a call to action, but a warning to those that intend to blind us all. Those that seek to lay claim to our lives fear those that seek nothing. You all may think that compassion is my greatest weakness, on the contrary, I believe it to be my greatest power.

For as long as they intend to bring you pain.

I will bring you, Anodyne.”

| >Without skipping a beat, the advertisements begin running again just as if nothing happened. Anybody want an AutoBlow 9000?

| ”””anodyne””””?????isnt that what they do to carbon steel to make it nonstick

-sundance

| >>1010066
No, that’s “anodized”.

- Butch

|

| I guess I don't need to buy another autoblow after all.. In fact, I'm gonna contact customer support and demand they permanently and irrevocably remove my account and subscriptions. I'm done being part of the problem!

| BREAK SHIT
KILL PEOPLE
BREAK SHIT
KILL PEOPLE
BREAK SHIT
KILL PEOPLE
BREAK SHIT
KILL PEOPLE
BREAK SHIT
KILL PEOPLE
BREAK SHIT

| So... is there going to be some attack soon? I wonder what this means. I guess that if I have my Nihon Cartoons with me at the end of it all I'll be fine.

Who even uses an AutoBlow?

Total number of posts: 12, last modified on: Sat Jan 1 00:00:00 1712159250

This thread is permanently archived