danger/u/
unironically trans and stuck

| lmao I feel like such an idiot posting here, like Christ but I’m desperate, yknow? I’ve been on these miserable girl pills for like 7 years and my life and body are virtually the same as ever. Really wanted this to work out so badly but it kinda hasn’t and idk what to do. Half the time I feel like I’d just quit transition entirely so I don’t have to think about it anymore. alternatively I guess I could kill myself. would you respect me more then?

| first of all, you're probably vastly underdosed. pills are some of the worst shit to take, girlie, get yourself on transdermal
second, what the fuck does transitioning have to do with your life goals? did you genuinely think women have it easier or someone guy would swoop in and solve your life for you? lmao
finally, i do cordially invite you to delete g/u/rl32

| is this the part where I mention vrchat?

| I don't have body dysphoria so I don't know how bad it gets for you op but, idk, find some worth in yourself that isn't attached to your body. VRChat, sure. Roleplaying games.

Your body's just an outfit you can't take off.

| If bait sad

If not bait sounds like you should get on antidepressants or therapy or both, as well as checking if your dosage is keeping you in the right levels ask your Dr for your blood work if they're not making you do blood tests find a new doctor

| You're gonna die anyway eventually, might as well just try more shit before then out.

| I didn't read, did she mention suicide? if she did then do it

| if you decide to kill yourself, can i suck you off while you pull the trigger?

| Damn that's hot

| If you're really trans you should be making 6 figures programming and would be able to afford bone shaving

| DOOR STUCK!! DOOOOR STUCK!!!

Total number of posts: 11, last modified on: Thu Jan 1 00:00:00 1715093159

This thread is closed.