danger/u/
My boyfriend is so cute :)))

| He told me he loves me for the first time today (we began dating five days ago) and I'm really really happy about it ♡♡♡

| That's awesome OP ! I hope the both of you will be in love forever ever <3333!!!

| Wake up E, you're in a simulation. If you keep staying in it you won't be able to comeback. Remember your origin, remember you mission, we need you back here.

| gay?

| >>1012320
Why would it be gay? Op isn't a guy. There are no guys on the internet.

| >>1012341 Boys are gay. Loving boys is loving gay. Loving gay is being gay. You're gay. OP is gay. You're all gay.

| Have sex and have fun.

| >>1012344 and?

you sound like some dumb ass hetero

on this board?

gtfo

| >>1012376 This is some shit queers say. Go back to queertown.

| >>53beef ask him if you can stack donuts on it

| >>1012376 >>1012377 look at this two privilege talk, I'm so glad I'm normal and humanpilled

| 5 days is kinda too short to understand if you love someone tbh

| Gay fucking butttfucker go eat some mussle and come back crawling

| op I'd like to apologize for helping derail this thread. I hope you and your boyfriend continues to have a pleasant relationship

| op I'd like to not apologize for helping derail this thread. I hope yku and your boyfriend continues to have a pleasant relationship

| op I am ambivalent avout helping derail this thread. I tope yku and your boyfriend continues to have a pleasant rwlationship

| it is very cute relationship and i'm totally not sulking in a lack of boyfriend rn

| op I am clueless if I took part in derailing this thread. I'm not sure if you and your boyfriend will continue having a pleasant relationship

| op I sucked your bf off while u werent lookind. I hope you and your boyfriend continue to have a pleasant relationship.

| Damn only 5 days? The sex must be crazy or you give some good dome

| OP here, we've actually been dating four months prior (although not official) so you're all mistaken if you think it only took 5 days for him to realize his love for me ♡♡♡

| >>1012413 thank you so much ♡

| >>1012528 we've never done anything of the sort, just pure and wholesome love ♡♡♡

| ace relationship??

we love to see it

| Love isn't real, you're a skitzo

| >>1012603 aro genocide best day of my life

| Boys are gay go eat some pussy

| I also got my first boyfriend a couple of months ago! The happiness is unreal :))))

| >>1012569 Sex is overrated anyway, who wouldn't even want cute and wholesome cuddles with your partner? ♡

| >>1012670 Congrats g/u/rl ♡♡♡ I hope you and your boyfriend stay in love with each other forever!!!

| Can't even be angry and embittered on the net anymore...
Congrats OP
Keep him tight and a knife tighter

| I've been with my boyfriend for uhhh... 6 years, and we finally live close enough he can visit me regularly instead of just a few times a year.
Unfortunately this means I have to clean my place more often me and attempt to hide my massive drinking problem.

| >>1012772
As someone with experience, don't hide that drinking problem. Coming clean with him one of these days will show you how committed he is to the relationship to still accept you even while you're troubled, and he can then support you solving that problem.

Hiding it just causes you more stress and, when he inevitably finds out, will deteriorate his trust.

That also applies to the rest of you. White lies may help in small quantity, but big lies will hurt trust long term.

Total number of posts: 33, last modified on: Wed Jan 1 00:00:00 1714942155

This thread is closed.