Ze BaZAAR! ZHE LIVES!

| Kept you waiting, huh?

Template:

>Name
Description:
Price:
Seller:
Notes:

| >Shipments of canned food and long-lasting food.
Desc: List include, but not limited to: evaporated milk, canned meat stew, canned fruits and veggies, canned fish, canned soup, crackers(mostly the extra-dry hardtack kind), and MREs. Found them in a raid on a gang-controlled warehouse.
Price: Negotiable​
Seller: Red 9
Note: Eat at your own risk.

| Lemme guess, they're full of rat shit you sicko

| >>735837
They tastes fine to me. My girlfriend thinks they're okay as well.
-Red 9

| >>735853
THAT JUST MAKES YOU A RAT SHIT EATER YOU FREAK

| >>735795
Can you give me an estimate of how much you have? A pound of food? Several crates full?

| >>736150
How about... quarter of a warehouse full? You can probably live off of this shit for like a year or two.
-Red 9

| SEE, HE SAID IT! HE ADMITTED! ITS SHIT, RAT SHIT

| >>736154
Someone doesn't understand figurative language. What happened? Rat shit got to your head?
-Red 9

| > For sale: Power Armor, never worn
Description: I lied. It was worn once to see how it worked and it's just not my thing.

Price: 75k Zenny

Seller: EZBreezy

Notes: Look, I built this myself based on the leaked white knight specs, but I don't know what I did wrong. It's pretty durable at least.

No refunds.

| >>746021
If its built on the white knight specs did you remember to remove the network shutdown thing?

| >>746500
The what? It’s not hooked up to any internet systems or anyone so I don’t think a network shutoff applies here
- EZBreezy

| > For Sale: 7 Year Old Hot Sauce Collection
Description: I've been collecting bottles of hot sauce for a long couple of years. Trying to make some sort of Wine Cellar situation with them. I need to afford somethin', and this is all I got.

Price: 99 Zenny

Seller: Makura

Notes: I need to afford somethin', and this is all I got. 38 Bottles of Hot Sauce, all different flavors, types and heat.

| >>747342

Give me the hot sauce. When and where can we do this? I need this.

- EZbreezy

| >>747342
Can I also snag some or is this first come first served?

| I am only selling the whole collection to whomever will buy it.
- Makura

| >>747408
I want the whole collection. The more time you deny me the sauce, the angrier I get
- EZBreezy

| Well like, I don't really know any good locations for making the pass that aren't like food places. Do you got anywhere safe I can give you 'em?
- Makura

| >>747436

Fine. Less travel for me

- EZBreezy

> An encrypted location tag is enclosed, the coordinates pointing to a warehouse in the Motor District of the city

| >NC's Top Secret Bathwater
Desc : NC'S TOP SECRET CUM-INFUSED BATH WATER. TOTALLY REAL! NOT A JOKE OR A SCAM!
Price : 5K ZENNY. PAY UP YOU HORNY G/U/RLS.
Seller : WHO CARES THIS IS TOP TIER BATHWATER WHO NEEDS TO KNOW WHO SELLS IT

| >>749382

>5k zenny

2k zenny and a small child. I need it for the Ritual.

-Nightcaller Tammy

| >>749383
MAKE THAT 3K AND A CHILD. I KNOW YOU TRYNA SCAM ME FOR THE CUM IN THE BATHWATER SO YOU CAN HAVE ANOTHER CHILD.

| >>749384

Deal.

-Nightcaller Tammy

| >A flock of seagulls
D: This is a flock (13) of active seagulls. No effort has been made to test the veracity of the gulls, much less if they've ever seen a sea. None will be.
Price: 300 nuyen per kilo.
Seller: Ornitrooper
Notes: I do not know the meaning of the symbol etched into where their taints should be, nor will I answer questions.

| >STAMPAX Brand Tampons
Description: Don't get caught on a "wet" night, stock up on tampons today! Each box comes with a pack of five. 2 only per household, while supplies last.
Price: 150 nuyen per box, certified credstick ONLY!
Seller: Scarlet_Hands_on.
Notes: This has NOTHING to do with any associated rumors of a citywide tampon ban. This is NOT price gouging. I am a TRUE and HONEST businesswoman!

| 150 for a box... are you serious? Also, you fuck have the audacity to say that this isn't price gouging?
-Sierra

| >>758474
Well if YOU'RE not buying...
I'll take four boxes chummer!

| >>758499

SOLD! That's 700 nuyen!

-Scarlet_Hands

| >>758558
you makin this chummer tip you 100 nuyen extra???

| >>758570

I'll have you know that I'm a law abiding citizen and that my chummer was charged all applicable taxes and restocking fees appropriate for the convenience of my services.

-Scarlet_Hands

| >>758635
@the dude whos buying.......this shits legalese for """"my math skills fucken blow"""

| >>758657

Blow me, hoe.

-Scarlet_Hands

| The price skyrocketted, huh? You're going to be alright?
-Red 9

Yeah, don't worry, I can just use pads.
-Alix

| > A crate of AK-112s

Desc: Okay it's not *really* a crate. It's like, five of them. They're just collecting dust and I need to get rid of them.

Price: 9k zenny a rifle. I modded them all so they're not mil-spec trash.

Seller: EZBreezy

Notes: Please don't try and steal these from me. I don't want to power wash blood off the sidewalk again this month

| >>760338
WE OF THE KRAZY KOOKIE KINGDOM SYNDICATE (KKKS) NOW CALL THIS RAID UPON YOU, TIME TO LOSE YOUR AKS RAZORKID!!!
-DAkilla666_6969_420EX

| >>760375

These edgerunners have heart, i'll give them that.

-Hund

| >>760477

Yeah, and they'll be picking up bits of bone and organs all off the blacktop if they actually fuck around and find out

- EZBreezy

| >>760491
Hey huh, that was like, my hamster typing... Forget you saw that man...
-DAkilla666_6969_420EX

| >Selling Vintage Arcade Machine!
Description:
I was fishing in the cleaner end of the river running through Uptown when I thought I caught a hell of a fish. Unfortunately, it seems to have been a few bloated bodies, recently drowned.

More importantly, there was a nearly pristine arcade cabinet floating nearby. I can barely read the signage, though... Poly something...?

Anyway, price is 560 nuyen or best offer.

Price: 560 nuyen (or best offer!)
Seller: Jim Bob
Notes:

*Does not come with bloated corpses of people ranging from teens to young adults.

| >>761538
I'll give you a thousand nuyen.
-Impulse

| >>761538 >>761542

i'll bUY 4 100 and 1 newyens! -3Catz

>>761542

...got a counter offer?

-Jim Bob

| >>761547
Ah, bloody hell. 5k.
-Impulse

| >>761547 >>761549

$001!!!!! -3Catz

| >>761552

Uh... what?

-Jim Bob

| >>761553

5001 NUYEN!

-3Catz

| ...sigh.

>>761549

Counter offer?

-Jim Bob

| >>761651
Really?

5.5k.
-Impulse

| >>761651
How about I end it right here for you chummer!

I'm willing to trade my WHOLE DYNAMOFORCE sticker and playing card collection for it.

Surely you're understanding how much of a GOOD DEAL i'm giving you right now pal!

| Buying jades

Willing to spend 350

Pls respon soon.

-Fr0g0773n 1

| >>762478

Use the correct formatting or your posting will be ignored. -MARJORIE

| >Buying jades
Description: i need jades to get gf pls help i have monie
Price: 350
Seller: Fr0g0763n 1
Notes: pls

| >>762481

[sigh] Good enough. -MARJORIE

| >>761655

>>761653
... he's got a point. Counter offer?

-Jim Bob

| >>762490
7.5k, final offer, if you want to spend a whole week trying to get a one more nuyen or to get those toys, go right ahead. I don't have the time for this.
-Impulse

| >Small 4 Person Plane
Description: A small single prop plane, good for smuggling, red flag operations, and Covert Insertions
Price: 85k
Seller: John Doe
Notes: Any Cargo found on plane is included.

| How easy is it to trip and fall out of it when getting ready to paradrop ?
-Crimm

| >>768962
Usually depends on how much you pay your contractors.
-John Doe

| >BUYING DECKCON TICKETS
Description: I NEED TICKETS TO THE HOTTEST SCENE THIS TOWN'S SEEN SINCE THE FUCKING DEATH TREE AND THE ALIENS INVADED AND FUCKED REALITY SIDEWAYS
Price: NAME YOUR PRICEEEEEEEEEEE
BUYER: CAPTAIN ENIGMAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Notes: PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

| Зе базар Зе ливс

| >Absurd amount of canned beer.
Desc : It's beer, what else do you want. I found this left in the apartment by tenant I just kicked out because they didn't pay their rent. So I guess I'm selling this to make up for their rent.
Price : 15 Zenny per can
Seller : Drekgril2000

| >Monotec RF chip (7240B)
Desc : Came across a shiny gem in the ol' corpo district, had a few militech scraps and this functional RF chip they use in high-frequency circuits, iykyk, etc.
Price: 44kn or equiv. DAC chip
Sell.: w4de
Notes: Tested works great, smells oddly factory-fresh

| >pet-starfish
Desc: This totally is a starfish. Had it for 4 years now but it eats at my wallet like a loanshark. Goes by the name of "Hector".
Price: free, just come get it.
Seller: Victor
Notes: It's in fishbowl sleeping, you get free fishbowl too!

| ᲅ

| >pichicho market
Desc: we sell from toyotas vans and yutong buses full of beers at a dollar to baskets of chigüires empanadas at 3 dollars, all wholesale and in a "LEGAL" way, visit us in "el tigre" Anzoátegui state in Chinese province of nueva venezuela
Price: prices usually vary but do not exceed 3 trumpcoins (or dollars)
Seller: pichicho jr
Notes: PA DELANTE MI COMANDANTE

| Pfft, who the fuck uses dollar anymore.

| >>57fdaa

that's the magic of pichicho, he sells so cheap that he accepts coins that are worth nothing, even nothing more when you arrive and buy a casabe flavor maltin, pichico himself appears in person to give you 10 quadrillion petrocoins, a bargain ;^)

| Selling amogus plushies, please dont kill my family

| Want to sell: "Old data medium"
Description: Never thought I would ever meet one of this thing in my life. Found it on my new . As I have no way to read it, I just want to sell it. Quite old, I only know it from my "Pre-Old World History" lecture presentation. It takes form of magnetic disk in a square plastic enclosure. Condition is quite pristine btw.
Price: Just take it away, provide you can come to obtain it on my apartment complex
Seller: KingKoma

| >Unsorted Corporate Documentation
Description: Documents both digital and physical from a few corporations previously owned by a single organization that has now gone defunct.
Price: 1000 Zenny for any document related to accounting, management, or research; 100 Zenny otherwise.
Seller: N_Nm
Notes: Some of these documents have duplicates, sort through them yourself at your leisure.

| >Undead Tardigrade
Description: It's a 0.00098 in long Tardigrade which suffers from a zombie virus and can infect other Tardigrades by touch.
Price: You need to take all other 10829 infected Tardigrades off my hand and promise to destroy them before they spread further.
Seller: Why do you want to know, Fed?

| >Old Agent's Spying Device
Description: A "teddy bear" (damn this stuff is from 2 centuries ago) that has small, nigh visible camera embedded into its eye sockets. The camera itself has quite advanced capability such night vision, solar charging, and many more
Price: 250-1000 NetCoin
Seller: KingKoma

| хуй

| this is disgusting you should be ashamed of yourselves

| >Crate of Unidentifiable Firearms.

Yeah I was doing demolition on some old run down factory and in the foundation was this shitty lookin' crate with some guns in it. They look pretty boxy, I couldn't figure out how t'get the mag out of any of em' but I picked up one of the spare mags and the rounds just fell out of it one by one. Looks smaller than 9mm. These guns just don't look right to me.

150 Zenny per gun with 3 spare mags.

It said MarCam on the side if that means anything.

| >>1012433
ur kidding. ill take three. can you deliver them?

- EZBreezy

| >>1012435
Yeah sure I'll take a detour on my way to work, it aint my truck, I aint payin' for the gas.
I can't get em' to work though, I tried pulling the trigger but I could hardly squeeze it, I didn' see a safety switch anywhere on it either.

Total number of posts: 77, last modified on: Fri Jan 1 00:00:00 1714577649

Refresh